Well that’s it, my guitar is FINALLY finished and operational once again!
On closer inspection there are several things wrong with it, but I kinda like it that way. This was my first go at painting a guitar and I wanted it to look that way. I’ve tried to be a perfectionist all my life and with this I just said “f*** it!” and I’m happy with the result!
The guitar is a ‘cheap rip-off brand’ of a Fender Strat, meaning it doesn’t sound great to begin with, so I thought what is the point in doing a perfect painting on it?
I like it.
30 Notes/ Hide
- ohsnapitsmegand reblogged this from beakyscreativescratchings and added:
- tigalily15 likes this
- 718missing likes this
- whenthetigers-brokefree reblogged this from dr-beakman
- blackermit likes this
- dr-beakman likes this
- theartistformerlyknownasmatt reblogged this from mrs-beakman
- theartistformerlyknownasmatt likes this
- mrs-beakman reblogged this from dr-beakman
- dr-beakman reblogged this from beakyscreativescratchings and added:
- beakyscreativescratchings reblogged this from beakyscreativescratchings and added:
- flowercrushdesign likes this
- mmbmeg16 likes this
- joakoiris reblogged this from beakyscreativescratchings
- lovejaiasia likes this
- alt-jacob likes this
- cheepandcheeerful likes this
- gdaytoyoutoo likes this
- a-ballad-that-i-wrote reblogged this from dr-beakman and added:
- a-ballad-that-i-wrote likes this
- testikillz likes this
- bongtrooper likes this
- mrs-beakman likes this